Pittsburgh Lawyers Serving Families and Corporations for More Than 40 Years
Experienced representation for family law and business law clients
When you must make important legal decisions for your family or your business, you need the assistance of skilled attorneys. At Feldstein Grinberg Lang & McKee, P.C., our focus is on family and business law, two areas that overlap in everyday life. Our Pittsburgh firm provides you with the guidance and advice you need in your personal or business legal case.
A Pennsylvania firm that focuses on your needs and goals
Whether you are facing a divorce or a complicated business transaction, we have the intelligence, resources and experience to help you achieve a positive result. We proudly offer:
- Guidance and advocacy. We don’t simply work the case — we work for you. We’re dedicated to achieving your short-term and long-term goals in an effective and efficient manner. To that end, we strive to resolve your disputes through mediation and negotiation, but we are not afraid of a fight when necessary.
- Focus on the family business. Because we represent both families and businesses, we’re uniquely qualified to handle family business cases and their inherent complexities. A family business isn’t just important to the family running it: These businesses have long been the backbone of small towns and big cities nationwide. We’re committed to providing trustworthy business legal services to protect you, your family and your family business.
- Relationships that last. We are proud that our clients recommend our services to others. We also take pride in our clients returning to us to handle all of their legal matters. We believe that loyalty stems, in part, from our ability to offer the services of a large firm with the personal touch of a small one.
- Highly personal attention. We listen to you and make sure we understand your concerns. Our friendly, attentive staff ensures your questions are answered as quickly as possible so you get the help you need when you need it.
Compassion and strength in family law
The family law attorneys in our Pittsburgh firm make serving your family their primary mission. We handle a variety of types of divorces, including:
Our divorce attorneys also provide comprehensive services for issues related to the dissolution of your marriage. We assist you with:
Whether your divorce is amicable or contentious, we have the experience and skill necessary to guide you through this difficult time.
Business law professionals protecting your best interests
Whether you are seeking to start your dream business or to grow an existing company, we can help. We assist you in a variety of ways, including:
- Business and corporate formation – When you form a new business, you should be protected personally and legally. We can help you choose the right business entity and prepare the appropriate documents, whether it is a limited liability company, partnership or corporation, we are fully staffed to help.
- Business Succession Planning
- Family Business Issues and Solutions – A family business lawyer understands the unique dynamic that exists between family members who are in business together. If you need help resolving disputes or making corporate changes, we can assist you.
- Mergers, Sales and Acquisitions – Many times a business buys out, merges with or is sold to another company. We provide solid advice in negotiating the structure and the details of the transaction, as well as determining severance packages, retaining positions, layoffs and all the other matters that must be handled.
- Business and Commercial Litigation – Whether you are facing litigation over a breach of contract, franchise agreement or noncompete agreement, you want an aggressive and skilled litigator on your side.
- Shareholder/Partnership Litigation
- Creditors’ Rights – Our business and commercial litigation attorneys work diligently to collect the money you are owed and protect your rights as a creditor.
- Commercial Workouts and Foreclosure
We understand that running a business is difficult and stressful. We help you understand and follow the laws pertaining to your business and assist you when disputes or issues arise.
Our other areas of practice
Our firm provides a variety of legal experience including mediation and collaborative law services. These methods prove cost-effective in resolving disputes. We also handle matters involving personal injury and estate planning and estate administration. It is our goal to meet your every legal need.
Contact a knowledgeable Pittsburgh legal team who advocates for you
Touching on every aspect that is essential in your professional and practical life, Feldstein Grinberg Lang & McKee, P.C. offers comprehensive services. We’re conveniently located in downtown Pittsburgh, but we proudly serve all of Pennsylvania. Our office hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Call us today at 412-436-5788 or contact us online to schedule your free fifteen minute confidential consultation.