Pittsburgh Attorneys Serving Families and Corporations for More Than 40 Years
Experienced lawyers handle business matters and civil disputes
For decades, people in Allegheny County and throughout Pennsylvania have sought help and guidance from the attorneys at Feldstein Grinberg Lang & McKee, P.C. We are proud to have developed a reputation for providing strong advocacy, reliable advice and personalized attention. Based in Pittsburgh, we counsel individuals and business owners on how to plan for the future.
A Pennsylvania firm focused on your needs and goals
Whether you are facing a divorce or a complicated business transaction, we have the intelligence, resources and experience to help you achieve a positive result. We proudly offer:
- Guidance and advocacy — We don’t simply work the case, we work for you. We’re dedicated to achieving your short-term and long-term goals in an effective and efficient manner.
- Focus on the family business — Because we represent both families and businesses, we’re uniquely qualified to handle family business cases and their inherent complexities.
- Relationships that last — We take pride in our clients’ loyalty, stemming in large part from our ability to offer the services of a large firm with the personal touch of a small one.
We listen to you and make sure we understand your concerns. Our friendly, attentive staff ensures your questions are answered quickly so you get the help you need when you need it.
Advising small and midsized business owners on range of matters
Whether you are starting an enterprise or growing an existing one, we provide a full array of business services to serve your needs, notably:
- Business and corporate formation — We can help you choose the right business entity, whether it is a limited liability company, partnership or corporation, and can prepare the appropriate business formation
- Family business Issues and solutions — We understand the unique dynamic that exists between family members who are in business together and the special solutions We also create business succession plans to prepare for the buy-out, retirement or death of an owner.
- Mergers, sales and acquisitions — Many times a business acquires, merges with or is sold to another company. We help negotiate the details of the transaction and provide advice on severance packages, employee retention and layoffs and other aspects of the deal.
- Business and commercial litigation — Whether face litigation over a breach of contract, franchise agreement or noncompete agreement, you need an aggressive litigator by your side.
- Shareholder/partnership litigation — We appear in court on behalf of partners locked in litigation over the management or finances of the partnership. We also represent corporate directors or officers charged with wrongdoing by shareholders.
- Creditors’ rights — Our business and commercial litigation attorneys work diligently to collect the money you are owed and protect your rights as a creditor.
- Commercial collections — Our business lawyers employ effective, professional strategies to collect on delinquent accounts for business-to-business debts.
- Commercial workouts and foreclosures — Whether you are a mortgagee or lender, we can assist in negotiating loan modifications with debtors and bringing foreclosure actions if needed.
We help you understand and follow the laws pertaining to your business and assist you in resolving disputes through mediation, negotiation and litigation.
Committed family law attorneys represent parents and divorcing spouses
The seasoned family law attorneys in our Pittsburgh office assist clients in a range of areas, including:
- Divorce — We represent spouses in contested and uncontested divorces and employ resolution techniques like mediation or collaborative divorce when suitable to our clients’ circumstances.
- Asset division — Pennsylvania law provides for equitable distribution of marital assets. We make sure our clients’ property rights are well protected in the process.
- Child custody and support —We assist in developing custody arrangements that serve children’s best interests while protecting our clients’ parental rights. We also seek child support plans that are fair to our clients, whether they are payers or receivers.
- Adoption and guardianship — Our firm represents clients seeking to adopt a child and others seeking court orders creating guardianships for incapacitated loved ones.
Whatever family law challenges you face, we can propose creative and efficient solutions.
Experienced in estate planning, real estate and employment law
Businesses and individuals seek out our informed estate planning attorneys to discuss their goals for transferring wealth and property. In addition to preparing wills and trusts, we advise estate representatives during probate and administration proceedings, including contested ones.
Our accomplished labor and employment team partners proactively with clients to prevent workplace issues and defends against such claims as discrimination, unequal pay and wrongful termination.
Contact an established Pittsburgh law firm to schedule a free confidential consultation
Located in Pittsburgh and serving clients throughout Pennsylvania, the law office of Feldstein Grinberg Lang & McKee, P.C. delivers respected legal representation. To schedule your complimentary, 15-minute case evaluation, call us at 412-471-0677 or contact us online.