Attorneys Providing Business Services in Pittsburgh, PA Protect Your Company’s Interests
Strategic legal guidance for complex business issues
The lawyers at Feldstein Grinberg Lang & McKee, P.C. provide legal services for your business from its formation to its dissolution, and everything in between. Our comprehensive knowledge of the complex issues involved in owning and running a business include handling purchases and sales, franchises, mergers, contracts, debt collection and employment issues, among others. Having an experienced and knowledgeable attorney by your side can make all the difference in your business’s success.
The following attorneys practice Business & Corporate Formation Law:
Skilled counsel in a variety of areas
Whether your business is a startup or a well-established company, we provide skilled counsel to help your operations run as smoothly as possible. Our experienced business law attorneys can assist you in matters of:
- Business and Corporate Formation. We provide assistance with a variety of business formations including limited liability companies, corporations, fictitious names, limited liability partnerships and trademark issues.
- Business Succession Planning. When your organization wants to be proactive.
- Family Business Issues and Solutions. A skilled family business lawyer provides the unique legal services required for a family-owned business. For instance, we help when a family member involved with your company dies or gets a divorce. We also assist with buy-sell agreements and operating agreements.
- Mergers and Acquisitions. It’s common for businesses to buy or merge with another company. The process, however, is complex, demanding the skill, mediation, negotiation and sometimes even litigation of a qualified attorney with knowledge in mergers and acquisitions.
- Business and Commercial Litigation. There may be instances when a partner, employee, vendor or client has an issue with your business. Our commercial litigation lawyers are intelligent, aggressive and dedicated to achieving a positive result.
- Shareholder/Partnership Litigation
- Creditors’ Rights. We have the experience and knowledge to assist you in commercial collections. There are several methods we can help you with after our litigators have obtained a judgment in your favor. We can assist you with judgment liens, garnishments, repossessions and other creditor’s remedies.
- Commercial Workouts and Foreclosure
Whatever legal issues you are facing, our outstanding business lawyers can help. We have a proven record of success and a reputation for excellence.
Seek assistance from our Pittsburgh business attorneys today
At Feldstein Grinberg Lang & McKee, P.C., we’re committed to serving our clients as efficiently as possible. Answers to your business questions are only a phone call away at 412-436-5788. You can also visit our website for more information about how to schedule your confidential consultation. We are conveniently located near the intersection of the Boulevard of The Allies and Grant Street in downtown Pittsburgh, PA.