MEDICAL MALPRACTICE LAWYERS IN PITTSBURGH, PA SEEK COMPENSATION FOR YOUR INJURIES
Holding negligent parties accountable
Doctors take an oath to do no harm. But physicians are human, and as humans, they sometimes make mistakes. Not every physician error constitutes medical malpractice, however. If you believe you have a personal injury claim related to a doctor’s negligence, a Pittsburgh attorney at Feldstein Grinberg Lang & McKee, P.C. can evaluate your claim and counsel you on pursuing legal action. The costs of obtaining an expert’s evaluation of a medical malpractice case can be substantial. At Feldstein Grinberg Lang & McKee, P.C., we advance all costs necessary to evaluate, settle or try your case, and our fee is always based upon your recovery. You will never be charged a fee unless we successfully settle or win your case.
The following attorneys practice Medical Malpractice Law:
What are some common medical mistakes?
We trust doctors to heal us, not harm us. That’s why mistakes in medical treatment that constitute malpractice are both physically and emotionally shattering. Our personal injury attorneys are experienced in handling medical malpractice cases involving:
- Misdiagnosis. A misdiagnosis is often more than a mistake. It may mean that potentially life-saving treatment was never given or that you were treated for a condition you never suffered from. Such incidents usually lead to much more aggressive and painful treatments after the correct diagnosis is rendered, to make up for lost time and past mistakes.
- Surgical errors. Mistakes during surgery include leaving a foreign object in the patient’s body, operating on the wrong limb or other traumatic errors.
- Wrongful death due to medical errors. An avoidable death is the most tragic instance of medical malpractice. We understand that the unexpected loss of a loved one cannot be quantified, but it is our goal to recover the compensation you need to help you recover financially.
- Prescription errors. Medication mistakes can be dangerous and even fatal. If your physician makes an error in the medicine he or she prescribes, we can help determine if that error constitutes medical malpractice.
- Birth injuries. Any injury to an infant can have lifelong financial and emotional consequences for both the child and the child’s family. Whether the injury was due to an error during a C-section or natural delivery, we can help you.
How can an attorney help me obtain compensation for my loss?
No amount of money can replace what a medical mistake has taken from you. But we can help you recover financially so you can focus on getting your life back. A knowledgeable attorney can give you an accurate case evaluation and identify any mistakes that amount to negligence. We can negotiate a fair settlement with the insurance company involved. And if negotiations break down, our Pittsburgh attorneys will file suit and fight as aggressively as necessary to obtain just compensation. Our attorneys have extensive experience in the trial of medical negligence law suits. Unless insurance companies for doctors and hospitals know that a lawyer will take a case to trial if necessary, the best settlement cannot be obtained.
Trust your medical malpractice case to a responsive attorney in Pittsburgh
Victims of medical malpractice injuries should seek a compassionate but aggressive advocate. At Feldstein Grinberg Lang & McKee, P.C., we pride ourselves on our accessibility to our clients and our track record of success. Contact us at 412.436.5788 or online to schedule your confidential consultation. We can meet with you in your home or at the hospital if necessary.