PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS IN PITTSBURGH, PA FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS TO RECOVER
All personal injury matters are handled on a contingent fee basis.
You will never write a check to Feldstein Grinberg Lang & McKee for any personal injury case which the firm processes or tries on your behalf. Our fee is a percentage of any recovery which we make for you. If we do not obtain any money in settlement or verdict, you will owe us nothing for the time and expenses which we have incurred on your behalf.
The following attorneys practice law regarding Personal Injury & Automobile Accidents:
Seeking compensation for your accident-related injuries
If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of another party’s negligence, it is important to seek compensation for your injuries, because the law gives you the right to obtain money damages for your pain, suffering, and economic loss. But, the law generally requires that a claim be made in a specified time period, and it is important to act quickly to preserve your rights. Our attorneys at Feldstein Grinberg Lang & McKee, P.C. have many years of experience recovering damages for our clients in personal injury cases. If you’ve been injured through the negligence of someone else, we can help.
What are some common personal injury cases?
Our attorneys know that even a seemingly minor injury can result in overwhelming medical bills. We provide comprehensive personal injury services for a variety of areas:
- Premises liability. Premises liability includes slip and falls and any other injury suffered on another person’s property due to the property owner’s negligence.
- Auto accidents. While car and truck accidents are everyday occurrences, the injuries sustained as a result can leave victims changed forever. If a driver’s reckless or negligent behavior leaves you injured in an auto accident, we fight for your right to recover damages.
- Defective products. If you’ve been injured by a defective product, whether it’s defective in design, manufacturing or marketing, by failing to warn consumers of associated dangers, we can file a products liability suit on your behalf.
- Motorcycle accidents. Crashes involving cyclists nearly always end in serious injury and sometimes death for the rider. We seek compensation for your injuries and related loss of income.
- Medical malpractice. Physicians, nurses and other healthcare providers are held to a certain standard of care. When they fail to meet that standard and patients are injured, they can be held liable for medical malpractice. Malpractice involves negligence and may involve incorrect action, such as operating on the wrong body part, or lack of action, such as failing to diagnose a serious condition.
- Birth injuries. Any injury to an infant can have lifelong financial and emotional consequences for both the child and the child’s family. Whether the injury was due to an error during a C-section or natural delivery, we can help you.
- Civil Rights Claims. If the police or any government employee has caused you or a loved one injury, a federal civil rights claim may be appropriate. We have successfully resolved many substantial civil rights claims, and will advise you as to whether you may have such a claim.
If you are involved in an accident-related injury, let a Pittsburgh attorney help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
Speak with a lawyer about your injury
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, we can provide the advice and guidance you need to recover full and fair compensation for your injuries. Call Feldstein Grinberg Lang & McKee, P.C. at 412.436.5788 today to schedule your confidential consultation. We can also be contacted online.